38 teams, 21 LMP2’s and 17 LMGTE equipment will go head to head for their setting up positions in the 4 Several hours of Monza, Italy. The driver line-up for Monza was discovered previously in the week and will element a few drivers for every group. Louis Deletraz, Sérgio Sette Câmara, Beitske Visser, Will Stevens, Timmy Hansen and Néstor “Bebu” Girolami will just take aspect among other individuals.
With the Le Mans Virtual Cup, the collection is open up for any one on rFactor 2 with the essential information to attempt to qualify for every race through the opposition program. The first a few races of the collection are set by the open qualification time period to established the splits.
The Major 30 in the details will have their chance to contend in the Le Mans finale in December, and from there, the top-two finishers will be invited to participate in the Le Mans Virtual Series main occasion in January up coming yr.
John Munro attempted his hand in qualifying for the Cup, and while his time wasn’t in a position to make the Top 30, he set collectively a movie about how to go about trying to qualify throughout these 1st 3 rounds.
The Le Mans Virtual Collection qualifying starts off at 6 pm BST (7 pm CEST, 1:00 pm ET) nowadays. There will be 20 minutes for the GTE class and 20 minutes for those people in LMP2. Right after that, the first race of the best-break up Le Mans Digital Cup, set for 45 minutes, follows shortly immediately after.
All of the action will be stay on the Traxion.GG YouTube, Fb and Twitch channels.
The most important race by itself will get put on Saturday 25th September, with the 4-hour race starting up at 12.30 pm BST (1.30 pm CEST, 7.30 am ET) and can be viewed on the channels shown in the image below.
Le Mans Digital Sequence 2021/22 calendar
- Round 1 – 4 Hours of Monza, Italy – 25th September 2021 (Qualifying 24th September)
- Spherical 2 – 6 Hrs of Spa, Belgium – 16th Oct 2021 (Qualifying 15th October)
- Round 3 – 8 Several hours of Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 13th November 2021 (Qualifying 12th November)
- Spherical 4 – 6 Hours of Sebring, United states – 18th December 2021 (Qualifying 17th December)
- Round 5 – 24 Hours of Le Mans Digital – 15th/16th January 2022
2021 Le Mans Virtual Cup calendar
All Le Mans Virtual Cup races past for 45 minutes.
- Round 1 – Monza, Italy – 24th September 2021 (qualifying open up 3rd-12th September)
- Spherical 2 – Spa, Belgium – 15th Oct 2021 (qualifying open up 26th September-5th Oct)
- Round 3 – Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 12th November 2021 (qualifying open 17th-26th Oct)
- Round 4 – Le Mans Finale 17th December 2021 (the prime 30 from the Le Mans Virtual Cup championship improvements to Split 1)
24 Several hours of Le Mans Digital – 15th/16th January 2022 (top rated two in the Le Mans Virtual Cup will be entered).